Tensr’s mission is to make more organisations data-driven. As a company within the Vectr.Consulting group, Tensr is an implementation partner focussed on developing AI and big data solutions, leveraging the power of Google Cloud.
With Tensr you join a young and dynamic company within the Cronos group. This way you combine the benefits of a large company with the flexibility and individuality of a startup. You will receive the opportunity to shape a growing business where lifelong learning and innovation are essential values.
To keep teamspirit at elevated levels we organise plenty of activities to socialise with and learn from colleagues, where we share a lot of our projects and insights learned.
As a Data Engineer you tackle the challenge of analysing, cleaning and structuring large amounts of data. You participate in brainstorming about the best technical solutions for your client while respecting the privacy of sensitive data.
- You have an out-of-the-box mentality
- You are a team player, transparent communication comes easy to you
- You are familiar with various big data tools and frameworks
- You are entrepreneurial: Reliability and efficiency are important qualities in your book
- You work hard to achieve your goals
- You have experience in any of the following technologies: SQL, HDFS, Spark, MapReduce, Beam, Python, Java, Scala, GCP
We offer a vibrant and challenging working environment where colleagues and clients are most important. Our team is passionate and motivated about what we do and we go the extra mile to be innovative and provide the best solutions to our clients.
We support your individual evolution by providing you with a long term growth plan based on your qualities and interests, supported by certification and specialisation paths and a wide spectrum of online training platforms (like Coursera).
We offer a competitive salary met benefits such as a company car, medical insurance, laptop en more.